Thursday, May 17, 2012

So long Kindergarden hello summer

Monday was Gabby's last day of school. This year flew by and she did so great.
She's growing up too fast I really can't believe she onto 1st grade. We are so proud of this sweet beautiful little girl. I have to say I'm pretty excited to be spending

  Here she is getting her diploma.

 This is her Class and one of her best buddies.
 When we got home I made a big sign for then that said welcome to Summer (you can't read it because I used crayon, should have found some markers instead!)
 The day was not a good start to summer as you can see this was what I was standing in to get the picture of them.
 I guess if God gives you rain on the last day of school nothing better then to play in it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gabby on your FIRST graduation!!!
Wow! That year went fast! Now into grade one... we are so proud of you!
Have a great summer...all 3 months...LUCKY you! Now you and Mommy get to sleep in a little more in the mornings.
Glad you had fun playing in the rain...one of summer's really fun activities as long as there is no lightning.
Love you lots!
Papa and Gramma Fry x0x0x0x