Saturday, June 4, 2011

My little cutie

I just can't get enough of Micah's smile. He is starting to giggle too which melts my heart every time. We are so blessed to have such a happy easy going child. Developmentally Micah is doing wonderful. We are having a little bit of an issue with his weight, at 4 months here he is only 10lbs. Our pediatrician has been wonderful trying to help us figure out what or if there is a problem with him. I have been to a lactation consultant which she has determined he is getting enough milk for me. They have done blood work, tested his stool and urine which have all came back negative...praise the Lord. We also had an x ray done on his chest where they were a little concerned that he may have a disorder called vascular ring. Apparently it's pretty hard to read these x rays on tiny babies so they are sending us to a pediatric cardiologist on Monday to confirm any results. The Lord has given us such a peace about everything, truthfully I really think we may just have a child who is a bit smaller. We may need to start beefing him up sooner then later with cereal and possibly supplementing some fattier formula into him. I'm am grateful for doctors who would like to check everything to be safe then sorry. We also are so grateful for our wonderful friends and family who have been praying for him.


And over he goes...
Guess I need to start keeping my eyes on him now!
We will keep everyone posted again thank you for your prayers!

No comments: