Friday, April 1, 2011

Getting bigger...

My sweet little baby is growing way too fast. Two months have already past and I can't figure out how to slow down time. Micah is such a great baby and pretty stinkin' cute too if you ask me. He is doing lots of smiling and cooing. Gabby and Mason are in his face all the time trying to get his attention...so cute. He is a great sleeper which I am so thankful for. He does have a bit of a problem with pooping, he only does it once a week...I know I'm complaining that I don't have a bunch of poopy diapers to change. But I feel so bad for the kid when he gets constipated. Other than that life is good. He's already gone on his first airplane trip to Buffalo which was good and looking forward to going on our next one really soon to Seattle!

No comments: